Summer Watermelon Icy – Easy and Refreshing

When my son declared “this is the BEST icy ever!” I decided I must blog about it.  (you guys don’t get tired of the best – right?)

I’m actually not a huge watermelon fan but this drink was so delicious and refreshing that I’ll be making this every time I buy a watermelon.

blog watermelon

Watermelon Icy (inspired by Pie Birds and Pinterest)

3-4 cups FROZEN watermelon cubes

1 banana (frozen or non frozen is OK)

1-2 tbsp. lemon juice

2 tbsp. agave nectar (or sugar, maple syrup etc.)

1/2 cup water

Throw into your blender and serve right away!  EASY and I promise you’ll be delighted by the taste Smile

blog watermolon ice copy

Enjoy!

Linking to YHL Spring Pinterest Party!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Looks and sounds delicious! I'm putting that on my must do list!! :)


    www.jenniferleible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, I love these! It's funny because two of my boys love them, and the other two don't really. But those are the two who don't really like watermelon (who doesn't like watermelon?!) The next time I made them I poured them in a popsicle mold and froze them and they made some rockin watermelon popsicles. Yum. I want some right now. Beautiful pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your recipe on my blog! {http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/08/mmm-mmm-mondays-with-selina-from.html}

    We used cantaloup to make ours and it was delish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...