House Tour Part FIVE–the Upstairs and Kids Rooms

Let’s go upstairs!

blog rustic tuscan upstairs


At the top is a little homework desk for the kids:

blog rustic tuscan kids computer


We’ll drill a hole and put a grommet on the top of the desk for a computer.

blog rustic tuscan kids computer area



Kids Bathroom:

blog rustic tuscan kids bathroom full picture


Up close of mosaic tiles (yep, just ignore the fact that I can’t seem to figure out how to take a picture without me in it Smile )


blog rustic tuscan kids bathroom mosiac tile backsplash


blog rustic tuscan kids bathroom tub


Laundry Room:


blog rustic tuscan laundry room

Kids Rooms:

I’ll just show one of my kids rooms.  Not decorated they all kind of look the same.  This one is my favorite though, the house designer made all the kids rooms up in the rafters of the house so they have those fun low angled walls.  Oh, it will be fun to show you this room finished!!!!


blog rustic tuscan kids nook

blog rustic tuscan kids bedroom

blog rustic tuscan kids room

That’s the upstairs!  I have a lot of decorating to do. (long sigh, I’m tired!!)  Give me a little while but I promise I’ll have a bunch of fun posts with all the completed rooms.

3 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely beautiful house. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the laundry is upstairs!! I bet it has that new house smell too. Have fun decorating and check out Houzz.com for decorating ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do! And the laundry room is big enough that hopefully ou won't totally hate doing laundry:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...