Rustic Thanksgiving Table Settings

Hey Friends!

You guys know how much I adore rustic settings.......I found some absolutely gorgeous inspirations for this year's Thanksgiving table.


I love the simplicity of simple using a dried leaf on top of each napkin.  It looks so festive tied with a brown velvet ribbon.  You could also use raffia or twine for a festive look too.

leaf on napkins table setting


I also love the idea of spray painting beautiful maple leaves GOLD and hand writing guest name on them!

spray paint leaf name label





If you are lucky enough to still eat outdoors in November, this table setting is for you!  I love the hanging mason jars filled with orange spice candles! (How do I know they are orange spice? Because I have a very good imagination - ha!) ;-)

rustic outdoor thanksgiving table
HWTM

These two table settings below make me REALLY want to buy some leaf plates!


leaf thanksgiving table

I believe the leaf plates below were from Pottery Barn :-)

pottery barn leaf plate table setting


I also have a total love for lanterns and wrote an entire post on how to decorate using them so I thought I really should add this lantern holiday table.  It might be hard to see the person sitting across from you but it sure is pretty!

Her complete post is a MUST to check out.....her table setting and food was simply gorgeous!

lantern table setting



I had to add this "CAKE" to the ending of this post as when I was reading the ingredients, I realized that......

savory turkey cake
Thanksgiving Turkey Cake found at Chowhound - for full recipe!

 the brown part was GROUND TURKEY
the orange part was SWEET POTATOES
and the white part was MASHED POTATOES!

Oh my goodness - I thought it was a spiced cake with cream cheese and pumpkin frosting. :-)

After a pretty big letdown, I actually think it would taste great.....maybe I'll make it this year?

What do YOU guys think!?!


Follow Creative Juices Decor's board Fall + Thanksgiving Decorating on Pinterest.

 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...