Thanksgiving Snack and Appetizer Ideas!

Hey Friends!

We have officially hit the HOLIDAY months!

My kids are definitely ready for them.....I'm still trying to organize myself for the first week of school - ha!

I had such great feedback from the post on Halloween snack ideas that I decided to do a fun Thanksgiving snack idea post!


Sara from OurBestBites made these Oreo Reese's Candy Corn Whopper turkeys!






Have you seen anything cuter!!!????  Read on for more adorable ideas!
Absolutely adorable for Thanksgiving name place holders!




This pilgrim's hat is so cute!  All it takes is Fudge Striped cookies, Reese's Peanut Cutter cups, yellow frosting and mini Chiclets gum!

taste of home

Another vanilla Oreo cookie and candy corn idea!  I like how it's on a cake pop stick.
See the full tutorial on Amee's Savory Dish




Turkey cupcakes from I heart baking! Such a simple idea that looks fabulous!




And lastly, I'll add this fun Pillsbury turkey bacon cinnamon rolls!


Ready to give these a try this holiday season?  Which one was your favorite!?

You can find more great holiday ideas by following my Fall and Thanksgiving Pinterest Board

Follow Creative Juices Decor's board Fall + Thanksgiving Decorating on Pinterest.


Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...