Happiness is Birch Logs in Your Home

Hey Friends!

Is there anyone else out there who will see a birch tree and want to chop off a limb just so they can place the logs in their home? :-)



You see, I ADORE texture and I ADORE barked trees.  Honestly is there anything more beautiful than rippling crumbling bark full of white, tan and black?  OK, no need to answer that question ;-) I guess I just have this strange passion towards logs - ha!




I had a landscape friend that collected a bunch of logs for me.  It was awesome.

Here are a few pictures of what I did with the birch logs for my decor.


I picked up that iron log holder for 2 bucks at....you guessed it, the thrift store.


My fireplace isn't even real, it's gas.....but I just like to trick people that it's real - hee,hee.

I also put a few log settings on my front porch. 



Can you see why I love them so much???

They are just full of amazing character.


As far as CRAFTS related to birch logs goes - well there are a TON, to many for me to add to this post so I promise I'll do a birch log craft post soon.



So who's thinking, "Who do I know that can get me some BIRCH logs!!"??




 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...