House Construction Started - HURRAY

Can you tell they are excited?

blog

It might be because we told them we were going to build every year for the last 4 years…….

Well finally, we were able to do it, and yes, we are all very excited. 

Did I mention that their grandparents are right next door?  Do you know what runs through all three of my little munchkins heads?

Ice cream whenever they want it.

iPads to use whenever they want.

No waiting Christmas morning for mom and dad to be “ready” to head over for the fun. 

I have a feeling they are going to be sneaking over there more often than I’d like to admit. 

And what do Grandma and Papa think about this???

They can’t wait.  (Ya, they are really great!) 

house 005

Know what is also nice?  My mother-in-law LOVES flowers and my father- in- law LOVES grass…..so that means my view is already quite spectacular!

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog flowers

I can’t wait to show you guys the next stages of construction!

~ CreativeJuicesDecor~

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So excited for you - it will be beautiful, unique, and creative = just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...