Bedroom Decor Inspirations - Hanging Plates and Iron Beds

Hi friends!

Here is some Eye Candy that I fell in love with. 

Isn’t the placement of these plates GORGEOUS?! 

Collecting a plate theme at a thrift store can be so cheap and fun to do
Start collecting now so that one day you’ll have all your plates to decorate like this. 

The wall is art in itself…..look at the soft robins egg blue peeking through the mustard yellows, and the bolder patchwork quilt offsetting the pink and blues on the plates. 

OK, I could go on and on, but I’ll stop!



I’m pretty sure if this was my bedroom I’d never leave it.  (Agree?)

On to the next photo.....

Don’t you just love the bookshelf above the bed, the rustic beams on the ceiling and the old wooden doors?

I love how the black iron POPS out from the soft subtle textured cream walls.  *LOVE*



DressDesignDecor via Pinterest



If you would like to see how I made my OWN FREE plate hangers click to the post - you will LOVE how I did it!!!



I’ll keep searching for the best inspirational photos to stir all your creative juices!  Till next post.

~CreativeJuicesDecor~


 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


3 comments:

  1. Houzz.com is great for inspiration ideas too. You can select the category and view by style. They also have a products section if you are looking for a specific product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, that Houzz.com is very fun! thanks for the link :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...