My Favorite Summer BBQ, Potluck and ICY recipes

Is there any one else that loves the fact that summer brings on a whole new set of BBQ and yummy drink recipes?

I was recently looking through my blog posts and realized that there are a few SUPER FUN summer recipes that needed to be brought to attention.  :-)


First off is this fabulous WATERMELON ICY!  Yes please, all summer long!


Watermelon Icy (inspired by Pie Birds)

3-4 cups FROZEN watermelon cubes

1 banana (frozen or non frozen is OK)

1-2 tbsp. lemon juice

2 tbsp. agave nectar (or sugar, maple syrup etc.)

1/2 cup water




Second is the best Coconut Ginger BBQ chicken recipe you'll ever find.  (That is, if you enjoy a little spicy and a lot of flavor!)





I love all the seasonal summer fruit so knowing how to cut up a mango EASILY is a summer must in my mind :-)




Where we live, rhubarb grows like a WEED in the early summer and this is by FAR my most favorite recipe using rhubarb!  It has the best dense texture - I promise you'll be making this over and over.

(I added a gluten free option too)





And lastly, I decided to add a great potluck dish that is EASY, healthy and absolutely delicous.




ENJOY MY FRIENDS!

~ Selina




1 comment:

  1. Love summer barbeque and drinks! I don't know why, but I always forget that trick to cutting a mango!! Must remember as I have two sitting on my counter now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...