Getting Ready for Spring Outdoor Inspirations


We finally had a warm week over here in Idaho!  The thought that spring might actually be here has me very excited - I am READY for the sun to come out and warm me up!


With all the sunshine, I decided to write a post on beautiful outdoor decor to  get us in the mood for this coming season.

What do you think about this gorgeous hanging table!  Isn't that beautiful!

{Images via GWS by Jess Graham}
{Images via GWS by Jess Graham}


And just to be fun, what's better than a hanging table?  How about a hanging bed :-)





Or how about spending some time outdoors relaxing in a white shabby chic hammock.






Both of the pictures below have lovely climbing roses.  I still need to figure out what I should grow on my own pergola! 



SIMPLY gorgeous - huh :-)




I love how paper lanterns can add a magical touch to any outdoor space! The landscape below is so inviting and relaxing. 



Even if your home doesn't have a big outdoor area you can turn it into a cozy little courtyard full of character.  This couple placed large flagstone on the ground and let Mazus fill in around it. 

PerfectWorldLandscapes

Here is another small backyard......Such a charming area.

Do you have any new landscape/garden ideas for this year?  Our biggest outdoor plan is putting in a sports court - pickleball and basketball.  I would add a picture but there isn't anything pretty about it! Once we plant all the trees around it maybe it will reach the pages of this blog, We'll see! :-)

Enjoy the inspiration my friends!!

*EDIT:  You can go over to the Completed Pickleball Sports Court post to see it all complete, landscape and all :-)

creativejuicesdecor

1 comment:

  1. A nice outdoor area can be a big selling feature.. I am thinking about decor my patio for boost my whole home beauty and value. Thanks for sharing.
    Outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...