Summer Fun in the Great Northwest


Is it really almost the 4th of JULY!? :-)



Summer is flying by for me.  My sister and her family just came over for their yearly 5 day visit.   It's great that once a year I am "forced" to do all the touristy things in our town - and believe it or not, we have a LOT of stuff to do over here!


Day one we picked organic strawberries - SO yummy :-)


My daughter and her cousin picking berries.

Day 2 we went to the Northwest's LARGEST amusement and water park.  Half the park is all water slides and the other half roller coasters.  Although I didn't go on it this year (my sister still hasn't forgiven me for taking her on it last year) any roller coaster enthusiast would appreciate the 65 miles per hour thrill of forward AND backwards twists, turns and loops of Aftershock. :-)
  
Don't you want to come to Idaho more than ever now? :-)



We only go once a year when they come to visit - good thing they come to visit! :-)


And last but not least, being that they are from the BIG city, they love going over to our friends house that live on 10 acres out in the country.  We do a big bonfire and the cousins ride the 4 wheeler.  They love it.







I hope you are enjoying your summer vacations! Nothing beats getting to spend quality time building memories together as a family. :-)  Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend my friends!





No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...