Christmas Gifts My Family Still Loves - Recommended Again and Again
Oh man, seriously?
It's amazing that it's time to start thinking about Christmas gifts! My mother has already contacted me weeks ago asking for ideas for myself and the kiddos.
For some reason this is always SO HARD! I can't ever think of things I want and when it comes to the kids, all I want for them is something they will use longer than just Christmas day AND that won't just be another sitting "decoration" for their room. (i.e. CLUTTER!)
AS I'm writing this, my son said completely out of the blue (he didn't know what I was writing) "I Can't wait for Christmas! Everyone is going to be so merry and cheery and we'll get to drink egg nog."
The first gift idea is an ever warming coffee cup. I order all of my drinks extra hot when I go out. Drinking lukewarm coffee just doesn't work in my life haha.

Coffee Cup Warmer
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
You'll love it. (Read reviews if you don't believe me - hee,hee)

✨ My Pick
AeroPress Coffee Maker
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
For the person who's trying to eat healthy during their lunch break
(or at least save themselves some money by not going out daily!)
I have only read reviews about this product but it sounds fantastic! I could personally see myself using this on a road trip and wanting a nice hot meal on the go. If you get it for road trips don't forget to get a power inverter that you can plug into your car lighter.

✨ My Pick
Small Crock-Pot On-the-Go
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Gift Idea for the person who cleans the house - LOL

✨ Home Essential
Wet/Dry Vacuum
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Or loves unique kitchen gadgets! I thought this was AWESOME!

✨ Kitchen Favorite
Olive & Pickle Juice Separator
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.

Cable Knitted Blanket
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Small Jumparoo Boing! I Pogo Stick
We bought pogo sticks for the kids one Christmas. It's a lot of fun to have jumping wars to see who could get the most jumps without falling off. (and yes, I joined in....those suckers are harder than they look!) I would buy one for each kid since who wants to jump alone - right?

📚 Kid Favorite
Marvel Super Hero Books for Kids
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.

🎲 Family Game Night
Play Nine Card Game
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.

🎲 Family Game Night
Flip 7 Card Game
Shop on AmazonAs an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Alright, let's get REAL here. Men are SO HARD to get things for.....in general, I can't seem to find anything my husband would like under $50.00. Men don't seem to like little trinket stuff like us woman do (am I right about this?)
So I'm at a LOSS of giving you lots of ideas on stocking stuffers for the significant other.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you











