Sleeping Porch and Other Sunroom Covered Porches

I want a sleeping porch!

Simply Awesome. :-)

Could you just imagine snuggling up watching a thunderstorm roll through or shooting stars?




The only thing I would change is I'd make it a giant feather bed :-)



And I suppose if you wanted to have a sleepover party you could set up MANY swinging sleeping porch beds - hee,hee!

Just imagine how much fun it could be jumping from bed to bed - ha! :-)

 photographed by Quentin Bacon.

I don't know why, but where I live, we hardly have ANY sunrooms.  /-:

They are so wonderful though......I wish I had one!


BHG


What do you think of this shabby chic covered porch?!  I could hang out in here for a long time.




I find that wicker elements always looks fantastic on a porch. (And so does a pitcher of fresh lemonade - hee,hee)






I love how they include greenery on the porch.  It adds so much warmth.




Do you have a sunroom?  Do you use it a lot?


Come follow along! Enjoy your weekend!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


creativejuicesdecor

No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...