Million Dollar Blueberry Muffins

Alright friends,

I debated sharing this recipe because it's SO amazing that I could have become incredibly wealthy by starting up my own blueberry muffin shop and selling just these :-)  I knew that once the recipe got out on the World Wide Web my dream could be over - nothing is secret on the internet - nothing :-)

But then I realized that I'm not that type of person, I share good things - hee,hee.



I got this typed recipe from my daughter's highschool Home Ec class.  Actually, I haven't made these myself, but my daughter has baked them many times as people have even told her they will pay her if she makes them a dozen. These muffins are SO moist with perfect texture and the crumble topping makes them irresistible!

Once you try these, you will understand why people pay her AND thank me for not holding on to the family dream of Selina's Blueberry Muffin Coffee Shop (that was going to make millions with this amazing recipe that I was going to keep all to myself) ;-)




So without further ado.......the recipe!

Million Dollar Blueberry Muffins




Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
  • Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners
  • Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder
  • Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup
  • Mix this with the flour mixture.
  • Fold in blueberries.
  • Fill muffin cups right to the top
  • Make crumb topping (Mix crumble ingredients, smoosh with fork and then sprinkle over each muffin)
  • Bake for 20 -25 minutes in the preheated oven. 



Pin these and once you make them let me know what you think!  
Have a great weekend my friends! :-)

 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Keep those great recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope you try them! They're even better than they look and that's saying a lot (:

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...