Make Outdoor "Uglies" Disappear - My Front Porch

We all have them, you know those boxes or plug-ins that just stare WHITE at you when you look at your house. After about a year we just get used to them and they don't bother us as much anymore. BUT, what if you simply painted them!!!


Take a look...,,.

Ugly white outlet, two of them on my front porch!



Now with a 2 quick coats of paint!



Get fancier and add even MORE flowers!



So simple, but it really makes a difference (-: So much better than bright white.

You can see how I made this Tuscan Front Door  by adding my own clavos and hinges.


Here is the right hand side of the same porch.


I hope I've encouraged you to have fun with some house paint.

UPDATED door in the fall!  Boy did the flowers grow :-)

 
 

Linking up to:

Thrifty Decor Chick


~ Creative Juices Decor ~

2 comments:

  1. This is a very clever idea! Oh and I adore your French door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your door is amazing! Your entire house is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...