Power of Spray Paint part 2 - Guest Post


Blog land can be so much fun.  I just met a fabulous lady Kelsey from My Kids Eat Kale who seems to have the same spray paint lamp fetish as I do!  I couldn't resist asking her if I could feature her post as a Spray Paint Part 2 series!  Enjoy.


Took some of this

Applied it to this
($2.00 at the Salvation Army)


To get this


To go with this
(a $7 clearance at Target)


Helpful tip: tape up everything (like the entire cord) that you don't want sprayed. 
Isn't that GORGEOUS!!  Awesome job Kelsey!  Now I need the weather to warm up so I can start spray painting again.  :-)

Keep those Creative Juices flowing!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! It makes my day to be featured;).

    Here's to an early spring and warm weather! Can't wait to see more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...