Thrift Store Treasures #4

Linking up to Rhodas (Southern Hospitality) Thrifty Treasures!

Today after a horrible dentist appointment I decided the best thing to cheer me up would be a trip to my local thrift store.  Sure enough, she came through for me once again. Smile 


Here is what I got:

thrift store 003

A beautiful celery green ceramic container. I am thinking of putting my daughters lotions in it since this ended up in her room.  It would also look lovely in a bathroom with wash towels rolled up and placed within. Ya, those lantern behind the ceramic were also from the thrift store, if I remember right they were .50 ¢ a piece.

thrift store 004 copy

It says  Flora on the inscription.  I was very happy this wasn’t just made in China, it was made in Portugal…..ohhhh, fancy Smile


thrift store 007

And for the grand finale, this perfect green décor cost $1.00.  I talked the lady down from $2.00.  (I know, I’m relentless, but there was a little chip on it!) 


And then I picked this handsome box up.

thrift store 010 copy

I have a million places I could put him.  Stuff like this can really add to top of cupboards or just a side table.  It pairs up perfectly with a bushel of greenery.  See my post on 10 fantastic décor tips for more ideas.

thrift store 009

And the price was $2.00.  It made up for my bad dentist appointment.  And because this post is so short I'll leave you with a photo collage I just did of my daughter - can you tell she's a character???






Till next time!!!  Thanks for seeing what I got!  ~ Creative Juices Décor ~

5 comments:

  1. OMG... those beauties you got from the store is so cheap...wonder how much they change to send it to Malaysia ... the lanterns are a popular decor items here and the oval case... you need to pay at least RM20 - 25 here... during sales times...I wish I can fly there and ship a cargo home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find! I am a big fan of Goodwill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have GOT to get out to my local thrift shop! I really like the little box, esp. the nailhead trim. If you daugther likes hats, she might have fun looking at the hats at Ascot Day in the UK (I posted about it on my blog today) They are CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds.. love that little box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just read an awesome guest post about your map project. I didn't see ANY warps or bubbles on your maps. I have a love/hate relationship with Modpoge. I often have problems with bubbles--especially on the overcoat. Any tips?? Inquiring minds want to know!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...