Get those Creative Juices Flowing


Today’s post is just eye candy to get those Creative Juices going.  Recently I've had the privilege to get to know Lauren of  West Furniture Revival her blog is tons of fun (believe me, you'll be laughing!) and full of great ideas.  I featured her chest make over a while back.  On her blog she has a tab labeled "inspire me" where I found some of these pictures, I got to thinking it would be fun to do a tab called "Eye Candy", pictures off the internet that get our Creative Juices going.  As soon as I finish the novel I've been reading, oh I mean get my house clean I'm going to do that!  (hee,hee)  ENJOY and be inspired!  I sure was!


An old ceiling tin (from a flee market) as a piece of art!  So simple and beautiful. 

 All Things Home


 Cottage Romance  used a lonely thrift store headboard for this wall art.  Great idea – I am completely inspired!



 This could be such a cute boys room (or study)  Half chalk paint and half map!  Don’t forget the cute area on the ceiling around the light! 

[image[33].png]


 I ADORE this idea. She just used a HEADBOARD from a thrift store, painted it and applied hooks!  If I find a cool headboard I WILL be doing this.





I hope I have got your Creative Juices going and have enjoyed this as much as I have.  Be sure and stop by West Furniture Revival too! Till next time!

10 comments:

  1. That headboard - coat rack is sheer genius! Love the little compass on the ceiling too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT. THAT WAS WONDERFUL OF YOU..
    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely inspiring pics, I too love the mapped wall and the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that headboard! I never swing by that section. I will have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully inspiring!! Thanks for posting these great ideas, beautiful! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find a headboard - stat! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Selina, thanks for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed the beach pics. These are some very inspiring projects you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Selina! I'm visiting from Shabby Chic Cottage. Love your post about the laundry...hilarious :) I was scrolling around on your great blog and found this post. That first photo is from my BBF (best blogger friend) Amy, from All Things Home blog. It's so cool that I would see that photo. She is the sweetest, with amazing ideas. Just thought I'd say hello to you...
    Great inspiration
    Blessings
    Becky C
    Buckets of Burlap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Selina.

    Becky from Buckets of Burlap sent me over. So glad she did. Very cool to see my beautiful old ceiling tin on your lovely blog.

    Come over for a visit sometime.

    God bless you, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all this eye candy! I am a brand new follower!

    www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...