Lawns and Pretty Flowers

Happy 4th of July everyone!  Yesterday my almost 8 year old mowed the lawn for the first time (with supervision!)  He was so proud of himself and felt all grown up.  Smile


001
009


As I wandered our yard I noticed all the beautiful flowers in bloom so I grabbed my camera and started shooting.  I am experimenting with textures in Photoshop (these were free!!!) so I hope you enjoy the pictures!

fun flower
flower 002
flower fun4
flower fun3
flower fun6
flowers blog



Isn’t summer LOVELY!!!!  And just so you can laugh at me, being that I am the “photographer” of the family, it leaves the 7 or 10 year old to take one, maybe two pictures of me a year, and they all end up looking like this!  Ahhhhh!  Someday, maybe they will learn but by that time,  I probably won’t care what the pictures look like! 

flower silly mom



                 Have a GREAT 4th of July!
                   Stop and smell the ROSES this summer!
                      ~ Creative Juices Decor~

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, your flowers are beautiful. what a big boy he is being able to mow the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the last one! I'm realizing how useful pictures with textures can be in designing headers. I'm going to have to play around with these. Love that picture of Ryland too. Really really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...