~ Our Easter Weekend ~

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. 

We went to our friends house for Easter, the same wonderful friends who lets us come over every Christmas for an amazing Christmas dinner. Everything she does is always so beautiful  - I  so enjoy photographing all that she does for us!


Here was our pretty spring tulip filled table.

blog easter table w tulips

blog tulips 

I just loved the little name plates with the delicate flowers!

blog table setting easter

The kids had so much fun, here was their special Easter table!

blog kids table easter

The chocolate eggs had to be a favorite!

blog easter at jans

Well, the chocolate eggs and the actual egg hunt!! 

blog k gqthering eggs

How do you like those green boots!  She loves picking out her shoes! Smile

The egg hiders did a great job.  Plenty of eggs up high……..

blog r easter egg hunt high

and lots of eggs down low!

blog K hunting easter hunting  low

There you have it!!!  Have a great week my friends!
~ Selina Creative Juices Decor~

2 comments:

  1. looks like a beautiful easter weekend! I love your table scape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green boots, they coordinate perfectly. And that table is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...