One of the Beautiful Homes I did in American Clay

I just found out that one of my favorite rustic homes I did just went on the market.  I would say the style was pretty much North Idaho meets Italy :-) I had SO MUCH fun working for this client and as you can tell with these photos, I got a lot of inspiration from her house for my own…..just not millionaire style!  ha!


This is on the market right now for a little over 5 million.  Yep, I’m going to have to wait till about 50 of my ships to come in for that one!  Enjoy the photos.  It got voted HOUSE OF THE WEEK from the Wall Street Journal's real estate section.  (That is a really big deal.....it showcases homes from all over the world.)


Exterior of her home, all made from real rock, not the “out of the box” stuff.  It overlooks Lake Coeur d’ Alene  the 7th most beautiful lake in the world according to National Geographic.

jan l exterior of her home lake coeur d alene


Gorgeous dining room with doors that completely fold open to the deck and the lake.


jan l dining room in american clay photo sheena dunn


This bathroom was something else!!!  That tub is carved out of one SOLID piece of onyx!  I believe it is worth around $50,000.  The antique pavers on the floor were imported from France.


jan l master bath 50000 onxy tub imported antique french pavers sheena dunn photo


This room was incredible!  I actually ended up doing the American Clay application on the very top.  We had two scaffoldings set up with a latter on top of them and there I was 30’ high putting on the clay. (My husband was not happy about that!) Sounds like fun, huh Smile That 300 years old fireplace mantle was also imported from France.


jan l living room 300 year old limestone fireplace s of france sheena dunn


There you have it – one of my favorite homes ever.  Glad I got to show it to you guys.  I hope the new owners can appreciate all the work that goes into having  American Clay walls.  I kid you not, her ENTIRE home was done in the clay, even the garage and the tiny hidden mechanical room.  Not one drop of paint was used.  Pretty amazing.

~ CreativeJuicesDecor~
photos by Sheena Dunn

5 comments:

  1. WOW, just WOW. I guess I should read about you more closely. I've been following you for quite a while but had no idea! :) That home was simply gorgeous and you are one talented lady! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the picture of the fireplace you painted?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular! The dining room is really something else! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing home, even more so because of your hard work and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a luxury house, I loved it, Thanks for share..Sharon Bush

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...