Top 5 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes - jump into FALL

Alright - let's jump on the  holiday pumpkin recipe bandwagon!!!

(The Healthy Way)


Most of these recipes are set up to be  gluten free and sugar free.  Although, they also work with regular flour and sugar too.

First up my favorite - CROCKPOT Pumpkin Custard

For those that love their crock pot because they seem to lose time instead of gain time during the holidays - this post is for you ;-)  This is easy, moist and a delicious treat.  Don't forget to let this sit in the refrigerator for a while before serving.

Crock pot Pumpkin Custard - healthy!

Second - Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting.

OK, maybe this is actually my favorite.  These are dense and full of the best pumpkin flavor mixed with a creamy topping.  One thing that is so great about these is you only use 2TBSP of coconut oil for the entire recipe!  It's hard to find a delicious recipe that isn't just loaded with butter or the like.  You will LOVE this, I promise.


pumpkin bar 2


Third - Crockpot Apple or Pear Butter.

This has to be the easiest and best tasting apple butter recipe around!  In my last house we had a pear tree and I made this by the gallon!  I can't wait to have a few fruit trees planted here.  Maybe next year?  I have never tried this with pumpkin but since I'm out a pear tree, this might just be my lucky year to try it!!! 



Fourth - Pumpkin Tart with Greek Yogurt Topping

I'm a huge fan of using Apple Juice to replace sugar in my pumpkin deserts or apple pie.  If you have never tired it, give it a shot!

001

Fifth - MOIST Banana PUMPKIN Bread

Oh boy, your in for a treat with this one.  Super moist and delicious.  (Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)

blog healthy banana pumpkin bread


I have to tell you guys, I found a new favorite healthy cooking blog.  It's A- MA-ZING.  Almost too amazing and I want to make every single one of her recipes.  I'm not possitive this is a good thing.  (ya, I'm trying to cut back on my calories)

Anyway, I HAD to share with you guys - here are a few of KATIE'S covered in chocolate recipes:

Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Brownie (RAVE reviews)
Please pin from her site if you want the recipe for this - my pin button automatically goes on every image!

pumpkin brownie

No Bake Pumpkin Cookie

healthy pumpkin cookies

That wraps it up!!! 

You can get ALL these healthy ingredience to make the above recipes at iherb
Use my affiliate code ESE794 for $5.00 off your first order AND free shipping on $20.00 or more.


Who out there is ready for EGGNOG???  OK, I'll wait a while on my Christmas recipe line up! ;-)


eggnog blog



Enjoy the Upcoming Holidays my Friends!!!  ~ Selina

No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...