~ Easter Fun and Spring Break Ideas ~


Hello friends!!


I hope you all had a great Easter!  

(No, I'm not going to do an April Fools post.....I guess I'm not quite as cool as all those other bloggers who do - hee, hee!!!!)


This year I could hardly catch my kiddos in action!  They were OFF and RUNNING to fill their baskets with candy eggs!  




BEFORE they could scatter like little bunnies though,  I made them sit down for a picture.....they love me for this type of behavior- ha!




Honestly, it was an amazing day - bright sunshine and hot! (Well, a high of 68 is hot for us Great N.W. folks!) For the past few years there has always been SNOW on the ground at Easter but this year I spent the entire time barefoot and wearing my first summer dress of the year.



I am SOOOOO looking foward to summer.  Lots of camping trips planned :-)

And for anyone who is interested......

The kids just had their Spring Piano Recital - I promise, it's not Chopsticks ;-)









It's Spring Break for us all this week - Do you guys have any fun plans??  

You could always make my Rock Candy recipe  - kids totally have fun doing it!


Or just make some AMAZING carmelized Chocoate Chip Cookies ;-)



Hope you enjoy your week WHATEVER your plans are!  Leave us a comment if you have a fun craft you are going to make - we all need good ideas :-)
creativejuicesdecor

2 comments:

  1. Lovely performances! I wish my daughter had started when she was your kids' age...She's had a lot of catching up to do in college! I hope they stay with it!
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a beautiful day for Easter. Glad the kids got to do their Easter Egg Hunt without snow. :)
    Your children play the piano very well, and I don't think there was a hint of chop stix on the videos. Beautiful is all I can say. I know you are very proud of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...