Ideas and Tips on Decorating with Shutters
I absolutely LOVE shutters......I love them as unusable window covering options and I love them used separately as home decor.
Doesn't this picture just make you happy??
| source |
You can see in my home, I placed "Cafe" shutters in my dining room.
Closed
Open
Like always, people all over Blogland have come up with fun and new ways to use leftover shutters.
How about as a HEADBOARD! Isn't that color gorgeous? Very coastal feeling.
![]() |
How about covering an entire WALL with old shutters!! Keep your eye out at thrift stores and garage sales!
| Source |
Of course, you can always just find ONE shutter and paint it to match your home decor and use it to :
hang kitchen accessories
make a coat/towel rack
or hang photos
![]() |
| source |
| West Furniture Revival |
![]() |
| Life As a Thrifter I hope this has inspired your Creative Juices!
Keep your eye out this summer for shutters and when you do something with them, I'd love a picture!
![]() |





