Gorgeous Backyard Firepits

When I think about a great backyard, it always includes a smoky fire pit.  

It doesn't have to be glamorous like most the photos I show, just a pit where friends and family can circle around to roast an occasional hot dog or s'mores.



Something as simple as this would be tons of fun!




Or make your own DIY fire pit!

Rugged Life


For those of you who enjoy the inspirational Eye Candy backyards with glamorous fire pits here are a few I love!


I have such a thing for symmetric landscapes - I loved the feel of this outdoor fire pit surrounded by the green pillows and dots of hot pink flowers.

Source


This backyard fire pit by DaisyMaeBelle is so glamorized by those lovely hanging lights!  The DIY pathway leading out to it is such a sweet idea too.





Ah!  More beautiful string lights with a sunken in fire pit.  




This has to be the most serene setting ever!




Just one other photo - my OWN backyard with string patio/pergola lights.  Check out the post if you want to know where I found the best deal on String Patio Lights!




Anyone planning on building a fire pit this year?

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!


creativejuicesdecor

click here for full disclosure policy

1 comment:

  1. I so love these ideas... in the house which we are building in Central America I want a nice backyard with firepit since it will be used year round (here in Maine it's just too darn cold lol) and these designs look like so much fun... I definitely want a permanent one done down there and these photos show me how nice a permanent one looks in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...