My Favorite Kitchen Designs Using Kitchen Eating Nooks


One of my most pinned photos is this traditional style kitchen eating nook.

People love the idea of incorporating a table right off the kitchen counter - like a bar, only a FULL table!  I agree, I mean we are ALWAYS using the kitchen bar as an eating surface!  Not only that but what a space saving idea too!


Elle Decor

So today's post is going to be a collection of kitchen nooks for all to enjoy!  

If you are thinking about building a home - I think this would be a great addition :-)

Have I mentioned that Coral is my new favorite color!!!  And Coral is favorite sister's name....ok I only have one sister but I do love her ;-)

Better Homes and Garden


The eating nook below is so adorable!  It would be perfect for empty nesters that in general only have to deal with 2 people eating.  I love the natural feel of the white and berber with a little burgundy thrown in.



Better Homes and Garden


Now this set is funky and very eclectic.  I do enjoy that she throws in a splash of yellow in the other wise very monochromatic setting.


lettered cottage


This one isn't off the back side of the counter but it's so pretty, I had to add it :-)

I love a soft painted yellow, it makes everything look so happy.


Better Home and Garden

There you have it!  

What do you think?  Do you already have a kitchen nook and love it?  Do you not love it?  Hey, we need to know these things! ;-)
creativejuicesdecor

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and the designs are really good and impressive..Thanks for sharing this wonderful post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...