Healthy Individual Chocolate Molten Lava Microwavable Protein Cake.

Hi Friends!

I have not posted a recipe on here in a long time so I thought I better start baking!

Like most my recipes, I try to add a healthy spin to the common dessert but when it turns out looking like this.........even those who don't normally bake "healthy" desserts won't mind.




I have to say, this is a CRAZY tasting chocolate treat that can be baked in a single serving in the microwave  - what more can you ask for!






Did I mention that each ONE serving is under 300 calories AND full of protein! (a whopping 27.5 grams) A 4 oz chicken breast has 36 grams. 




OK, I'll stop tempting you with pictures and give you guys the recipe. :-)


Molten Lava Chocolate Protein Cake

1/4 c. oat flour (just blended up oatmeal)
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 
22 grams (usually one scoop) Chocolate Whey Protein
NuNatruals Stevia Powder or Stevia drops to taste (if using packets try 2)
dash of salt
1/4 c No Sugar Applesauce
1/4 c egg whites (from a carton is easy)
1 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 tsp vanilla
16 mini chocolate chips (either put IN the mixture or save for the top)

spray coconut oil in jar or mug

(for those that are adventurous - try adding a tbsp of chia seeds or coconut flakes and letting it sit a bit - DELICIOUS!)

Each microwave will be different but if I want it cake like I cook it for 90 seconds, if you want it like molten lava (which I MUCH prefer) cook around 60 seconds.  Watch that it doesn't overflow though!

Nutritional Information - 1 serving
Protein: 27.6 grams
Carbs: 32.1
Fat: 5.4
Fiber: 2.8
Calories: 283


This is cooked only 60 seconds....ahhh, I want to eat this right now! :-)







Since I am talking about healthy but yummy food, one of the benefits of blogging is that companies will send samples of their food/products for me to try.  I just got a stack of  D'vida protein smoothie mixes.  I tried Pina Colada and Strawberry Banana so far - Super Yummy! ;-)

Off Amazon you can get free shipping and 15% off regular pricing - just click the link!





Let me know if you try the molten lava cake and leave me a comment!  Even if you mix it up and try a variation.  I'd love to hear about it. 

ENJOY!!
creativejuicesdecor

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...