Spring Break Coast Trip

Hey Friends!

Well it's officially SPRING and I'm guessing if you have kids (or grand kids!) they were off either last week or this week :-)


We had a blast last week going to the coast for a little GETAWAY.  I think my favorite part about getaways are the fact that you don't have ANY routine, your entire "schedule" gets to fly out the window - makes me happy - hee,hee.

We went to the coast.



For those that have followed my blog for a while now, know that I have tons of memories growing up near the ocean so that salty sea smell full of sea creatures makes me feel right at home :-)  As a kid (okay, as an adult too LOL) I LOVED turning over rocks and catching the baby crabs!

spring break beach trip

At my Grandparents home!


We got back in time for Easter :-)  My kids would have been devastated to have been away for grandmas HUGE Easter egg hunt with all their cousins.



 I'll leave you guys with a little beach house EYE CANDY :-)  

I think it this was my home, I might not need to go on Spring Break - hee,hee,  I just love the red adirondack chairs around the cozy fireplace  - oh, and the view of the water :-)

fireplace with red adirondack chairs backyard with beach


The perfect beach house porch - swinging porch seating/beds.

beach porch with swinging porch beds


Maybe some day (without the kids :-) we will go somewhere like this for a little getaway!

vacation beach porch with view of ocean


Do  you guys have any Spring Break plans?  I hope you have (or had) a wonderful time just getting away from the normal ol' routine :-)

Have a wonderful week!



 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. Your kids are beautiful! Have a great week. Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda! It was a fun trip - now back to reality :-) I'm counting down the days till kids are out of school (I love them home with me!)

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of your daughter with the little crab! Glad you had a good vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...