Thrift Store Lamp Fix Up - Trash to TREASURE

Hey Friends!!

You guys know I love finding treasures at the thrift store! 

  I need someone to share them with since my husband just shakes his head and wonders why I am collecting "junk".  His term - NOT mine.....Mine is TREASURE!!! for a fraction of the cost of new.  :-) 



This is my new lamp.  I love it!  Some people might think it's a little hideous odd but I think it is rich with texture and style.  Ready for the price tag......drum roll.....$2.50.  Yep - the person who priced this baby didn't have very high regards for it.  Their loss, my gain. :-)

old textured green and brown 1970 thrift store lamp




I put it in my rustic tuscan living room right in the corner!  You can see the end table that I found at the thrift store and updated too :-)


tuscan living room with thrift store lamp


I have many other thrift store lamp makeovers on this blog - the one below was fun!  Peach to Oil Rubbed Bronze :-)

before and after thrift store lamp

Have you had any success finding old lamps and fixing them up or do thrift stores give you the creeps? :-) 





 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Popular posts from this blog

Make Large Canvas Wall Art Out of An Old Map

French Furniture Painting w/ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Blue

Pottery Barn Knockoff–Distressed Clock Decor