EASY Crockpot Fiesta Chicken Dinner - Three Ingredients SO GOOD!


Hey Friends!

Alright - this is SOOOOOOO easy and delicious - don't just pin this on your "try recipe" board
make it TONIGHT!  :-)
(OK, and pin it to your recipe board LOL)






EASY Crockpot Fiesta Chicken Dinner using just THREE ingredients:

3 Chicken breast 
1 box cream cheese
1.5 cups Salsa


That is the BASIC and I have made it that way and my entire family LOVED it but I can also make it "superfied" ;-)

Oh my word, I forgot to show the salsa!  Oh well, you guys still love me, right?:-)


Can Add Extras:

1 can black beans
1 can corn (or frozen corn)
Fiesta (or regular) Ranch seasoning mix
1 can green chilis or real peppers!



Cook LOW for 6-8 hours (best) or High 4 hours
Take a fork and shred up the chicken while mixing it all together!



You can either put this over rice OR wrap in a tortilla. Top with cilantro or avocados!



TA DA :-)  

An amazing dinner that you spent 10 min in the morning putting together. (isn't it the BEST when you come home from a long day to the aroma of something DELICIOUS!)


Let me know if you make this and what you think!


 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...