Our Sweet Little Cock-a-mutt Puppy :-)

Well, I am not quite sure how it happened......

But we got ANOTHER dog.


What if I just told you guys that I wanted another one so my house could look SUPER SNAZZY like the ones below?










Now if I could only get my husband to dress like that too,  HAHAHA!  For anyone who knows my husband, that is NOT ever going to happen :-)

Anyway, that wasn't why we got her :-)

We got it for my daughter.  (What we do for our children, huh.)


A little puppy for a little girl :-)


Two little sleepy heads :-)


We were told it was a Cockapoo (insert huge laugh) but once we got to the ladies house, it didn't matter if it was a cock-a-mutt......my daughter fell in love and we paid the Cockapoo price. :-) (I'm pretty sure it's a Lab Cocker Spaniel mix)

She's adorable and a great puppy.  



 I'm firmly believing that our TWO dogs will add lots of PIZAZZ to any home decor photo I display on the blog. Hee,hee.





I mean you have to agree, my Persian rug looks so much fancier with her on it - right?? Bwwahahahah!





Here's to all the parents out there that never wanted ANY pets but keep adding to the list because, well.........you know. :-)

CHEERS!


Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...