Have You Ever Wanted a Kitchen Booth Eating Nook? :-)

Hey Friends!

In the house I grew up in, we had a BOOTH breakfast nook.  Yep, it was like a cute little diner for all our breakfasts and homework assignments!

I think it's a great use of kitchen space and wanted to show you some fantastic examples of built in kitchen or eating table areas:-)

Indulgy

Ah, Seaside Paradise!

beautifullyseaside


You can really save space if you plan it out right!

BHG


Hydrangeas make any home decor look special :-)

thebudgetdecorator


Just add a bench under the kitchen window and away you go!  Love the black white and green color scheme.



This red one below reminds me a lot of my eating area growing up....it was right in the kitchen.



You can just create built in seats under a window for a perfect eating area!





I love coral and turquoise against a white backdrop. 



This table set up below could fit at least 10!  I like it :-)

indulgy.com


What a great vignette - the wood beam ceiling is very cool!



I love the knotted wood floor and that dark wooden table is LOVELY!!

nehomemag


The view is just an extra - hee, hee.




I might not eat a LONG time at this table (doesn't look super comfy!) but it sure looks elegant!

traditional home



OK, maybe this one reminds me most of the one I "grew up" in :-)

All to say though, I really like kitchen eating nooks :-)

BHG

What are your thoughts??  

Would you dislike having a "shared seat" or having to scoot in and out?  Or does the space saving coziness make a kitchen eating nook alluring for you?




Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...