Family Fun in North Idaho!

Hey Friends!

I thought a quick little SUMMER ADVENTURE update would be fun :-)

We started it off with a camping trip which of course included FISHING!




Our new little puppy LOVED the great outdoors as much as we did :-)



The following week my sister and her family came up and we hit Mt. Schweitzer's hiking trails.  By the end of the hike, my youngest was SURE she was going to die and said the hike was her "worst nightmare ever".  SIGH :-) At least my son LOVED it!



The next day we hit Silverwood amusement park.  My youngest spent HOURS in the "Crazy River"  (hee,hee....I had to tell her that it was the LAZY river, not crazy river......I don't think she viewed it as a lot of fun after that.)



Talking about CRAZY though.....the older kids went on these rides.  One year I took my sister on the upside down roller coaster and she has YET to forgive me :-)


They have the best ice cream there!  Here is my youngest "kinda" sharing her ice cream with her cousin. :-)



We aren't done with the camping/hiking - if I miss a Friday post you'll have to forgive me as I will be off electronics while on vacation! :-)


How's your summer going?  Any fun trips planned?



 Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...