Fun and Creative Healthy Halloween Snack Ideas

Can you believe it's just about HALLOWEEN!?

I found my daughter putting costumes on our new puppy the other day.  OH MY!  Did I tell you how sweet this dog is?  To say she is a tolerant and mellow puppy would be an understatement.  She was perfectly happy to be dressed up in wigs and hats by our 8 year old - ha!

puppy costumes


I have come across the cutest (and somewhat healthy!!) snacks for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  These are all easy to make so be sure and save them as reference!


Banana Ghosts and Clementine Pumpkins!

healthy halloween snack




You can check out the full tutorial at one little project but as you can see, it's just clementine oranges with celery stems and cut up bananas with 2 mini chocolate chips and one big chocolate chip - SO easy and cute!!!

ghost bananas pumpkin oranges


Also on her blog are these white chocolate covered ghost bananas.  I love how it's based around fruit and not tons of sugar!

white chocolate banana ghosts


This fun snack involves red apple slices with a dab of peanut butter holding in the mini marshmallows!   I think I could manage to pull off that snack :-)

red apple marshmellow snack


How about these super cute witches brooms!

Simply cut 3/4 of the way into a piece of cheese sticks, stick a pretzel on the top and tie with a slice of green onion stems! 

witches broom cheesesticks


There you have it!  
Hopefully that helped if you were in charge of bringing snacks to your child's Halloween party!  OR you just wanted some fun snacks to make with your kids to keep them busy - ha!


Feel free to follow my Fall and Thanksgiving Pinterest board - it's always getting fresh new ideas added to it!

Follow Creative Juices Decor's board Fall + Thanksgiving Decorating on Pinterest.




Don't miss out on Selina's home decor tips and inspirations - Sign up to receive her once a week post :-)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


2 comments:

  1. I love the delicious and healthy FUN-Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! Great photos too. Your dog is really adorable! I love how you make snacks. Healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...