The Ultimate Gift Guide for Moms Who Love Home Decor

We all need help sometimes thinking of what Mom would like for a gift! I am an interior designer and a Mom myself so would like to help you all out. 💛🎁   You can use this post for birthdays, Mother's Day and Christmas! ( or honestly, just by yourself a gift too LOL.... that's what I usually end up doing- opps) 

These are all fun unique gifts on my Amazon affiliate links that I have collected that would make any mom excited that likes making their home look unique and beautiful. 



If you click on any of those click on #4! That vase is incredible! So unique it looks like it's fabric but it's a hard plaster. I personally would love to get that for a holiday gift.

Oh and I think #12 is brilliant! Cutting boards that look like books that you can put in your kitchen. Each "book" is labeled with what type of cutting board it is. I absolutely love that idea!

I have #7 in my own home.  It's the perfect mix of modern transitional.  (Just click on picture for shoppable item!) 

I hope you've been inspired with some great home decor gift ideas. ❤️ The holidays are just around the corner! 

Popular posts from this blog

Make Large Canvas Wall Art Out of An Old Map

French Furniture Painting w/ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Blue

Pottery Barn Knockoff–Distressed Clock Decor