The Leaves are Falling - Children Photos


Every day I drive 20 minutes downtown to drop my kids off at their new school.  Every day I see the gorgeous fall leaves turning color, and every day I tell myself I need to stop and take some pictures.

Today was that day :-)

child playing in fall leaves
Seize The Day

I stand before this glorious morn
As the sunrise harkens the day
Shining its promising light on me
“It’s your day”, it seems to say

My mind still fogged with sleep hazed thoughts
Last night’s dreams forgotten now
I dare to question the new day’s promise
Yet know I’ll make it happen somehow

For laid before me, the fare of the day
Everything from bread to gold
My plans, my hopes, opportunities
Don’t let them pass me by, take hold

For each of us, with each new morn
Begins a life renewed some way
Another chance to get it right
Take charge and seize the day

By Dee Garner






And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count.  It's the life in your years.  ~Abraham Lincoln






2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you hung the frame on that tree, but it totally makes that picture. Beautiful poems to bring life to your already beautiful photos. Great post, Selina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....I absolutely love your pics, and your blog too!!!
    ~Autum Marsh~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...