My Tuscan Master Bedroom

You guys (yes, all my wonderful readers) really blew me away these past few days!  In response to the last post (How to Make Money Blogging) you guys clicked so many ads that I can not only take myself out to coffee, I can take a group of friends too!  I honestly, did not expect that! My plan was just to share how bloggers do make money, then you guys have to go and make me feel all special :-)  So thank you, really.  All the comments were fairly positive with the ads, I had a gal discuss on my facebook page that ads on blogs really bug her, but she still enjoys my content.  I really do appreciate all my readers and you did make me feel appreciated. Thanks again :-)


I waited a little while before showing the master bedroom to you guys because I was hoping to find the perfect chair for the corner, but I can’t find a good deal on one right now, so here is the room, and for all practical purposes, finished!



blog rustic tuscan master bedroom


Do you guys remember the post about turning an old 60’s canvas from the thrift store into this modern piece above our bed? If you haven’t seen it, I promise you’ll be inspired to pick up the next cheap and ugly framed canvas you find! OH, and the 2 thrift store lamps that were pink and gold that simple got spray painted! You’ll never buy another expensive new lamp after see how easy it is to transform ugly thrift store lamps!



blog rustic tuscan master bedroom 3


You can see the VACANT spot where I’d really like to get a chair!




blog rustic tuscan master bedroom 4


The funny thing is, this only took me seconds to Photoshop this chair in!!! It’s just like having a new leather chair in my room……only not.Smile At least now I know, it really well be perfect to get a chair in there!




photoshopped leather chair


I really love this window seat. It’s a little narrow to really LOUNGE in but that is just one more reason I need my comphy leather chair!



blog rustic tuscan master bedroom 2


You can see how I did the “No Sew” curtains by clicking the link.



blog rustic tuscan master bedroom 8



Next post I’ll show you have to quickly make simple pillows. One tip, just re-use the pillow forms from pillows that no longer fit your décor! If you do that, you can really make them inexpensively.




blog rustic tuscan master bedroom 5


If you are wondering, this bed set is from the Pottery Barn Grace collection. I personally really liked our moss green set we got as a wedding present 14 years ago but Hubby said it was time for a new one! (that was really out of character for him, he normally doesn’t care WHAT décor we have!!!)




Photo via Pottery Barn Grace Collection


And here is down the hall walking out of the bedroom…..I have the 3 loves of my life to walk by every morning and night Red heart




blog rustic tuscan master bedroom1


I had completely planned on showing you the master bathroom in this post but WOW, I think 8 photos to slow down your computer is enough! ha!


Hope you guys have enjoyed seeing the Master Bedroom!  Be sure and check out the Home Tour post too! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Selina, Your bedroom is lovely - very restful and comfortable looking too. The details in the room are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Selina, Your bedroom is very unique and I love that. That chair is wanting to come home to me. Love it. Thanks, Helen

    P.S. Following your FB for your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Remodelaholic link up. I love your bedroom! The whole feel of it seems amazing. I also am very jealous of your photoshopping skills. ;) That chair! lol
    Cant wait to follow along with you!

    Bethany www.thislittleestate@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page contains tuscan master bedroom information that is totally appreciative as well as correct. Thanks for sharing it. I often search such pages with best information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...