This Blog and My Life - 2 Year Anniversary!

Has anyone wondered how I keep up with this blog??

I definitely wonder how others keep up with theirs :-)   I’ve been posting my ideas and products at least 2 times a week for almost 2 years (September 1, I know I'm cheating a little) and I just hit my 200th posts!

{Happy Almost Anniversary to Me}




Through the two years I have learned a trick or two on how to balance both my life and my blog.  (It's not easy!!!  It can be SO time consuming to write a good, well laid out tutorial of something you have made. )


BUT, I do love blogging, so it’s all good!  



typewritter red cream black


I've been thinking about blogging though, I finished our new house and now I might take this blog down a slightly different path.


Don’t worry, I know you'll like it :-)


I may feature others' projects a little more often and I would love to introduce some of my amazing friends (who don't have a blog) to showcase what they have done.  Maybe I'll start up a Linky Party day......I'm still thinking about that one.  It would be fun to feature your great work too :-) 



I do have some REALLY EXCITING NEWS!   I have just written my first eBook!!  


Are you guys curious as to what I wrote about???  It has something to do about finding the BALANCE between blogging and your life.  For those who have ever thought, "My house has never looked so disorganized!  I have half finished rooms, projects to started but not finished, supplies scattered everywhere and overflowing thrift store finds!"  Well, I wrote this ebook for you :-)  Because I have been there before.  


What do you think? Does that sound interesting??


I'll post that soon so be on the look out :-)



film strip house



Another idea I have for my life (which affects the blog)  is getting into flipping houses.  I would LOVE to buy a foreclosed or cheap home that is completely dated 1970’s and turn it into 2012.  I get excited just thinking about doing that!  Of course, my husband and I need to have a serious talk as to how we could do that, he did say he was definitely up for it!    If we did do that, I am sure I would never again have to "think" about a great post, I'd have examples right and left to show you guys!!


family shot in old window


So, here’s to a new chapter.  You might see me posting a little less frequently on my lengthy tutorials, but maybe you'll see a little more highlights of the amazing designs shown on the web and who knows, maybe more of my actual life?  You guys still along for the ride?? 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you! I always love reading your posts and marveling over your fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogaversary! :) Can't wait to read your ebook. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! Love to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...