What Can You Do With an Old Row Boat - Recycled Home Decor Style

I had to laugh as I wrote out the title for this post. :-)

Ummm.....what CAN you do with an old row boat! ?? 

Let me show you my friends!!!

First off, how about turn it into a sand box - isn't that the cutest idea!

Desire Empire


How about using an old boat in your LANDSCAPE?


What a perfect shelter for a bench!






Just fill with flowers :-)





I've seen a lot of people turn a boat into a bookshelf .....




But how about a wine display!

Etsy

And lastly, because I LOVE the over the top creative people - how about a boat hammock bed!!

I could totally sleep in this!  



Anyone going to start looking for an old row boat? :-)

Enjoy your day friends!

creativejuicesdecor

No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...