Creative Juices Award - Inspiration Grandfather Clocks Galore

Welcome to my first edition of:



I've ALWAYS had a thing for grandfather clocks, especially ones that have unique shapes. 




 Look what Kaleidoscope Living did with her plain brown stained clock!



She's new to blogging so go say hi - Welcome Kaleidoscope Living!

I'll admit this last one is a little CRAZY but it sure did turn out pretty!  She dismantled her old grandfather clock used the shape to make a bookcase!



You can see the complete transformation at her blog Trash To Treasure!

Lastly, this was something else!  It's a Trompe L'oeil (fake - ha!) grandfather clock.  Lindy from Cottage Hill made it out of cutting 3/8" beadboard, painting it, then adding a 10.00 clock front and a molding accent!  She may just get the MOST "Creative Juices" Award :-)  



For the full tutorial go check out her blog!  I'm LOVING that color of green too.  It's just so soothing.



Hope you guys had fun with this first edition of the Creative Juices Award!  Lots more to come :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you for posting about my Peacock Feather Blue Clock! That is very sweet of you. :)

    Christina
    Kaleidoscope-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Nice collection of clocks! I love that orange coral reef paper in the bookshelf clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for featuring my coral reef clock! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner or I would have been by to thank you sooner! I'm shouting it from the rooftops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...