Creative Juices Award - Painted Crate Furniture


One of the first people I "met" when I started my blog was Lauren from West Revival Furniture.  We keep in touch and I always have a laugh (she's quite funny!) when I visit her blog.  Stop by and say hi!

She got this glass crate for free at a garage sale.  For the top she used a collection of pallet pieces she torn apart.





And the AFTER!  Stained,painted and wheels added!







Ellie from Frog Goes to Market found this crate for 20 bucks at an antique store!  I love it how it is, but I think it would be fun to add steel wheels to the bottom.






Here is a really fun one from Design Sponge!  



And After!




I hope you enjoyed the crate edition of the:



4 comments:

  1. That was so nice of you! Your too sweet, thank you so much for all the kind words and for showing off my work
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so glad that I found you . . . keep those creative juices flowing my way. You have so many marvelous ideas. I am your newest follower. Please accept my warm invitation to visit and to follow me back. Have a wonderful day!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features...I love the pic with all the grain sack fabric. I could sit in that room forever and be perfectly happy. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...