Our Tuscan Themed Master Bathroom!

Master bathroom floorplans can be so tricky!   I am excited to show it to you all finished and decorated.  What we asked for was a separate toilet area, 2 sinks and a soaker tub. (And of course, the walk in closet) After a bunch of different ideas, we finally got all the qualifications we needed to fit on the plan. (We had a specific square foot amount we couldn't go over)


Here are the photos!

Below is a stenciled design (modello designs) I did on 4 large canvases and hung them on the wall.

blog rustic tuscan master bathroom 2


One of the things I’m really happy about is I knew from previous experience that unless there is a spot for shampoo (and all that fun stuff woman love) that it would be scattered all around the tub…..not the prettiest look.  I needed some bathroom organization or baskets planned somewhere!

So, I had them offset the tub to the left so that on the right I could put a decorative basket for all that “stuff: It has worked perfectly!  


blog rustic tuscan master bathroom

We had to SNEAK in this light above the tub because it would not have passed inspection to have a light there.  We had them do a “blank” and as soon as we passed inspection my wonderful husband put up this light with a dimmer!  Talk about a WONDERFUL bath!!!


decorated tuscan master bedroom 025


I know a lot of you have seen this clay art I made in past posts but for those wondering how to make their own, just click on over to see it in a tutorial.


Here is the granite and sink area.  You won’t believe that I found that mirror at ROSS!!! 


blog rustic tuscan master bathroom sink


OK, I just realized I didn’t take a photo of the toilet (oh the sadness!)  Well, it’s just to the right in it’s own room with a pocket door opening.  The shower is in there too…
… the walk in closet is behind where the swirly clay art is.  (Am I a slacker today or what!)

There you have it!!!  I believe I am coming very close to the end of all the finial decorated rooms in the house.  I suppose I’ll need to start up another project soon Smile

If you would like to know the Clay Colors I used you can see my post on American Clay in my home. If you would like a step by step tutorial showing you how to apply the clay just click on over :-)

Linking to Thrifty Decor Chick "show us your bathroom!"

AND Young House Love book challenge - this was project # 216 "stencil you wall"

9 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just found you from the Thrifty Decor bathroom linky party! And, I must say, you have such a beautiful, serene bathroom! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I love the mosaic glass light fixture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your master bathroom! It looks so relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! So pretty! Do you mind sharing the colors you sponged the walls? This is exactly what I would like in my bathroom =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a post on the colors I used on the bathroom. The walls are actually done in CLAY :-) It's not hard, just takes some time.

    http://www.creativejuicesdecor.com/2012/01/american-clayenjarre-entire-main-level.html

    Here is the How To Apply Clay post:

    http://www.creativejuicesdecor.com/2010/10/dramatic-clay-wall.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Hello Selina!

    I just had to tell you how very beautiful all of your work and ideas are! I found you via Pinterest and just had to explore your whole blog. I have to tell you I love it ALL! I am enamored with the wonderful nest you have created for your lucky family :)

    Thanks for the inspiration and adding such beauty to the world!

    I hope you have an amazing week -
    Stacy Tyler
    Colorado
    s.tyler.2003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed all my home decor projects. It's fun and having readers like you make it worth it!

      Delete
  7. Hi Selina,

    I am looking for the stencil that you used and cannot find it on Modello designs. Can you help me pinpoint the one you used? Also, did you order it in a specific size to fit your canvases? Thanks! - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! I looked rather quickly on the Medello site and didn't see it. I would send them my picture to see if they have it available. It was 36" circular I believe. I just went to michaels craft store to find a pre made canvas that fit. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...