Silly Designer Cups - A Post Just for Fun

I know, this doesn't really have anything to do with my normal posts but someone awesome designed these cups and I LOVE them!  

They completely crack me up!  




My animal loving daughters would go crazy over these!


Source

Oh and they would LOVE these too - my daughter has a cute white hamster......I could see that cup being her favorite!  Maybe I could get her to drink more milk with that cup??

Source


Now this coffee cup made completely with coffee beans could be for ME!
Can you smell it now??
source

Yes, coffee does seem to start my day!



I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did....unfortunately, I can't for the life of me find prices on these or I would buy them. (ok,ok, if the price was right!)  If you know or can figure out where to buy these leave me a comment!

creativejuicesdecor

1 comment:

  1. My parents had a friend when I was young who had a cup with a worm made into the bottom. When they someone coffee in it I would hang around and peek in the cup after every drink waiting for the unsuspecting guest to find the worm. I'm sure by the time they got to the bottom and found the "worm" they knew something was up because I was acting so suspicious. Those are pretty cute cups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...