Summer Watermelon Icy – Easy and Refreshing

When my son declared “this is the BEST icy ever!” I decided I must blog about it.  (you guys don’t get tired of the best – right?)

I’m actually not a huge watermelon fan but this drink was so delicious and refreshing that I’ll be making this every time I buy a watermelon.

blog watermelon

Watermelon Icy (inspired by Pie Birds and Pinterest)

3-4 cups FROZEN watermelon cubes

1 banana (frozen or non frozen is OK)

1-2 tbsp. lemon juice

2 tbsp. agave nectar (or sugar, maple syrup etc.)

1/2 cup water

Throw into your blender and serve right away!  EASY and I promise you’ll be delighted by the taste Smile

blog watermolon ice copy

Enjoy!

Linking to YHL Spring Pinterest Party!

Popular posts from this blog

French Furniture Painting w/ Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Blue

Make Large Canvas Wall Art Out of An Old Map

Pottery Barn Knockoff–Distressed Clock Decor