Christmas Vignettes! Natural Woodsy RUSTIC Ideas and Inspiration

I thought it would be fun to join some Christmas parties around Blogland so here goes a post of some  Christmas vignettes in my house along with some inspiring Christmas Trees and decor!


This photo is of the entry.  I have to say, my favorite part is adding the wreath to the iron.....I think I might have a hard time taking that down once the season is over :-)



The Reindeer on top of my mantel.


Poinsettias around my fireplace



And a family I am so thankful for :-)

(if no picture appears, it means I had the best of intentions when I wrote this and scheduled it to insert a fun family Christmas photo but never got around to it....see, I'm not that all together!)


Here are some other vignettes around blogland that inspire me!


I LOVE using the wood stumps as part of the raw woodsy decor - she said her father in law just cut them for her!  (free Christmas decor is the best!)



I am crazy over that dried grapevine garland!  (SWIRLS!!) I may just have to find something like that for next year.....along with my twig wreath!  I also love the ornaments hanging off it AND the birch logs next to the fireplace.  All together that make this Christmas vignette feel so natural and cozy.




I don't really have any words for this table scape vignette because I think it's the prettiest I've ever seen in my life!  I just LOVE the cozy red flannel blanket used and the STUMPS on the table with the bright red holly berries. OH and she made that sleigh bell hanger out of an old leather belt and hot glued jingle bells on them - really?? How are people SO creative??  I have drapery rings left over from my living room drapes and I just may have to collect some leather belts from the thrift store and make a few of these next year!



Honestly, I am always SO inspired by others and hope that maybe a picture or two of my own photos can stir the creative juices in you!

Linking up to Thrifty Decor Chick!



11 comments:

  1. Lovely! I had pinned that one mantel one from pinterest as well. So pretty! Love the scroll work and all your decorations. So pretty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina, I just saw your beautiful post at Southern Hospitality. I love Tuscan style, as well. I am a happy new follower; and I hope you will follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Selina! I love your Holiday decor. I really miss having a mantel, say prayers that will all change next year.

    I'm having a FACEBOOK social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your facebook.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/facebook-social-hop.html

    Have a crazy beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Selina!
    The pictures from your home are gorgeous! They look like they are taken straight from a magazine! Now I wish I had a mantel in my home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nichole :-) I went 5 years without a mantel myself!

      Delete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a Christmas Style question answer post! I thought it would be a lot of fun, especially with all of your beautiful Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vignette in the entry! I love Tuscan...and so, I will be back for a visit soon!

    Merry Christmas!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...