Guest Posting on Infarrently Creative with Stained Glass Cookies


Today I am guest posting over at Infarrently Creative!  I had so much fun making and writing up this fun holiday cookie craft.  



Here is a sneak peak of the project, it has something to do with crushed candies and sugar cookie dough - be sure and check out how to make these stain glass cookies!  



If you haven't read Beckie's blog before, you're in for a treat!  She is super creative and has a great heart, so what you get is a blog full of creative ideas and some very touching stories.  

Hope you enjoy this baking craft, if you have kids or grandkids it might just become their new favorite baking tradition!  

AND if you are visiting here from there - Thank You!!! 

My passion is actually not baking :-) but home design - we just finished our new home and have been slowly making it "us".  

Feel free to look around at our Home Tour or take a look to the right for my most popular posts. :-)

creativejuicesdecor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Selina! I love the stained glass cookies, they are really cute.

    I'm having a PINTEREST Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don't have Pinterest it's ok, come link up your blog.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinterest-party.html

    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    Have a crazy beautiful week!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...