Guest Posting on Skip to My Lou - Entertain Your Kids on Winter Break


I guess December is my month of guest posting!

I'm over at Skip to my Lou today doing a post on fun things to do with your kids over Winter Break.  

 If you are anything like me, you'll want to go check it out and give those bored kids something to do :-)

Some of the ideas and tutorials are:

How to make Rock Candy
How to make a Naked Egg Experiment
Fruit Loop Necklaces
Good Smelling Play Dough
Ice Candles
and Stained Glass Cookies

And today I'll leave you with a cute photo- this morning my daughter lost her two front teeth.  (a few days after Christmas so she missed singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!")  We call her "Toothless" now but she doesn't appreciate it much!




And here I am with my new Christmas workout earphones......magically just having those super nice earphones will get me out of bed and on that treadmill - yes it will!  (Maybe)


I hope you all had a great Christmas too :-)  I can't believe it's almost 2013!

creativejuicesdecor

No comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read them ALL and appreciate them. If you are asking a question be sure and leave your email, it will help me be able to contact you if you need a response. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...